Wednesday, 2 June 2010
* Answer all the questions
*Tag as many people as you like
* Tell them that you've tagged them
* See what they answered! :)
- I'm not sure, if I chose extremely beautiful, can I keep my intelligence that I already have?
Go without brushing your teeth for a year or go without washing your hair for a year?
- Hmm... Without brushing teeth, greasy hair makes me feel dirty. Mouth wash all the way!
Be Rich or Famous?
Have an amazing shoe collection or an amazing makeup collection?
- Make-up, any day! :)
Be able to sing or be able to dance?
- Dance, I'd be even better at my Street dance! :P
Be stranded on a Desert Island or in the Desert?
- Desert Island
Have a Computer or a TV?
- Computer-BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4OD - you get the idea...
Drink out of a Teacup or a Mug?
- I don't drink tea or coffee (Insert shocked face here) although teacups can be quite cute :)
- Chocolates :)
- Hug, so comforting :)
Wear Converse or Stilettos?
- Converse :)
- Johnny Depp! Mum loves him, bestfriend loves him, I love him! Can't stand Twilight!
A Coffee or a Cup of Tea?
- Neither :)
- Always pink!
Live somewhere sunny or somwhere cold?
- Is question a joke? SUNNY! :D
- Amazing house.
Eat Sweets or Cake?
- Sweets (L)
- Snake, scared of spiders!
Wear a necklace or a ring?
Laugh or Smile?
Be hated or be a hater?
- Hated-Never a hater!
Wear Pearls or Beads?
- Pearls :)
If you had to choose, lose your sight or your hearing?
-I really can't chose, I live for music. But I would never be able to live without sight. Pass?
Have lots of money or lots of friends?
- Money, ask for a pound of each friend ;)
Love or be loved?
- Love ♥
Get dem haters out your circle, smile in your face but all they wanna do is bring you down, See them try to mess to hurt you and work you, But all they wanna do is bring ya down ♥
Monday, 3 May 2010
- Where were you 3 hours ago? In my bed, being lazy.
- Who are you in love with? I'm single, so just my family and friends :)
- Have you ever eaten a crayon? Umm....not that I know of!
- Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? My LG Cookie, my walls, my whole room is pink!
- When is the last time you went to the mall? Oh gosh, 7th April! :S I've been on a shopping diet..
- Are you wearing socks right now? Nope, they came off during the night :S
- Does your family have a car worth over $2,000? I'm too young to drive, but my parents cars are over £2,000. Don't know about dollars...
- When was the last time you drove out of town? 18th april
- Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Nope
- Are you hot? No, I'm pretty cold acctually.
- What was the last thing you had to drink? Strawbeery Ribena
- What are you wearing right now? Primark pyjamas :]
- Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? My parents go to the car wsh...
- Last food that you ate? Weetabix Minis chocolate cereal :D
- Where were you last week at this time? At school, wow, I was being shouted at by my Geography teacher for talking ^_^
- Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Nope.
- When is the last time you ran? Wednesday in P.E, doing rounders.
- What's the last sporting event you watched? I really have NO idea :/
- What is your favorite animal? A horse or dog, I go horse riding and own a chnauzer, Casper :)
- Your dream vacation? I've been to Miami and Caribbean, would love to go again but new? New York most probably :)
- Last person's house you were in? My Nan's :)
- Worst injury you've ever had? Braking my collar bone...I did it twice :S
- Have you been in love? Yeah, before.
- Do you miss anyone right now? No, my old cat? :(
- Last play you saw? Umm....Joseph and the techicolour dreamcoat, school trip, Primary school so about 3 years ago!
- What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? Being myself :)
- What are your plans for tonight? Eat, watch TV, have a shower, paint my nails :)
- Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? I don't know, I don't use MySpace anymore...only Facebook
- Next trip you are going to take? You mean like a school trip? Umm....To London. Been there, done that.
- Ever go to camp? Nope.
- Were you an honor roll student in school? Nope.
- What do you want to know about the future? What I'll be doing with my life...
- Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Not at the moment, still in PJ's :P
- Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? Yeahh. Pretty soon..
- Where is your best friend? At home.
- How is your best friend? Very good at the moment..
- Do you have a tan? No :@ I'm not blessed...
- What are you listening to right now? Capital 95.8 fm, Alexandra Burke feat. Pitbull-All Night
- Do you collect anything? No, not really..
- Who is the biggest gossiper you know? Probably me :S LOL, I don't know actually...
- Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? On holiday in Majorca...our coach was pulled over :S
- Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? I do all the time, prefer it :)
- What does your last text message say? 'Obviously you d*ck' Sorry.....
- Do you like hot sauce? NO! Hate spicy food!
- Last time you took a shower? Yesterday
- Do you need to do laundry? I don't do it.
- What is your heritage? My what? :S
- Are you someone's best friend? I'd like to think so...
- Are you rich? I'm not poor...
- What were you doing at 12AM last night? Sleeping! :D
Sunday, 25 April 2010
Friday, 9 April 2010
Saturday, 3 April 2010
It's also been mothers day and it was my Mum's birthday on Thursday, so we celebrated that :)
Please help, first person to help will get a shout-out and a link to their blog! :)
Sunday, 7 March 2010
Short of lipgloss? enter the competition belonging to Obsessed.
- It is £5 and is for charity
- Is great to wear on top of lipsticks
- Looks amazing on its own
- Lasts a long time
- Smells Divine!
- Easy to carry round.
Saturday, 27 February 2010
Hey guys, today I'm supporting the Barry M Nail Paint in 279 Bright pink. It's probably my favourite nail varnish and is the perfect 'barbie' pink colour. It's flattering on any skintone, and makes a cute daywear colour or a rocking night colour :)
- H&M Earrings
- Barry M Dazzle Dust 27
- Sleek Storm Palette
- Primark Necklace
- Natural Collection eyeshadow
- Barry M Nail Paint in Rasberry
- Natural Collection Lipstick
- Primark Make-Up Bag
Friday, 19 February 2010
I'm fairly disapointed and I'll share with you why...
Ok ignore horrific skin :S Yes, it gets in corners as it claims and lengthens. but it's really not that thick.
And when the offer finishes you will be paying £10.99 for only 6.5ml unlike the huge amount of 13.1ml for that price. BIG difference.
Also, if you hold the wand up to the light you can see the purple on the wand, showing not a lot of mascara is actually on the wand.
If you like long lashes which are not thick, get this. But get it before the offer runs out. It's worth it.
So I was thinking about doing this post, fairly helpful in some cases, and alot of products I recomend. So maybe you could ask for some reviews? 'Hint Hint' ;) So let's go!
1. Ok I'll start with my face. I shower at night on Sunday-Thursday. (I'll either have a bath or a wash on Friday. It's not acctually that good for you to was so much everyday so on Friday I generally just wash. On Saturday I shower in the morning.
Before I shower on a night, I apply Soap & glory's Clean Mary. I leave it on why I'm in the shower and once dried, I wash off before moisturising my body.
2. Then I'll moisturise my body. I either use soap & Glory's Righteous Butter, or (newly bought) Body shop Mango Body Butter. (I use the small butter, 50ml.)
3. Every-other-day I exfoliate in the shower. (It's not good to do this every day, as it can dry out skin.) I use Soap & Glory's Flake Away. I also use the Soap & Glory Clean On Me shower gel. I love Soap & Glory. It's just amazing and ALL their products smell good :)
4. To moisturise my face I use The Body Shop Vitiman C Skin Reviver. It's expensive yes, and very small. You don't necessarily get results straight away, but after a few days it really works :)
5. To remove Make-up, I use Simple Cleansing Wipes. They're good to use, and gentle on the skin.
6. Once or twice a wek, I use Soap & Glorys Fab Pore Intensive Facial Peel. This helps shrink pores and keeps skin baby soft.
7. On my hands (clearly!) and sometimes my elbows I use Soap & Glorys Hand Food. Smells divine, is fast drying and just utterly gorgeus.
I hope this post was helpful! Questions? Comments? Requests? Write Below!
Wednesday, 17 February 2010
Tuesday, 16 February 2010
Monday, 15 February 2010
Although, I'm sort of disapointed. No one checks my blog :( I have 2 followers, and I thank you very much! But....yeah. You kinda grasp what I'm on about. Any tips on how to get more followers? Let me know please xx
Wednesday, 10 February 2010
1. What is your name?: Sarah
2. A four Letter Word: Soft
3. A boy's Name: Samuel
4. A girl's Name: Samantha
5. An occupation: Security camera worker??
6. A color: Strawberry ?
7. Something you wear: Shoes
9. A food: Sweets (:
10. Something found in the bathroom: shampoo
11. A place: Southend
12. A reason for being late: Staring in the mirror too long :P
13. Something you shout: See you later :)
14. A movie title: Simpsons Movie
15. Something you drink: Squash
16. A musical group: Sugababes
17. An animal: snake
18. A street name: Southbury rd
19. A type of car: San Miguel?? Oh wait that's a beer :S
20. The title of a song: Stickwitu PCD
If you read this you're tagged
If you smell the tube, you can hardly smell it, but once rubbed in your hands it smells really sweet and marshmallow like. Gorgeus!
Soap & Glory eau de Soap & Glory Formula 2:
Look how cute the packaging is, and it's not one of those cheap card boxes, its really sturdy :) The bottle is cute, and not too 'extra' as I like to say ;)
Thick Socks:Not the nicest to look at, I know. But they're so warm! Espiecally when Mother Nature can't make up her mind, 'Snow, wind, rain, make it a bit warmer for a day then go back to freezing? I can't decide!' they're perfect :) Espiecally with Uggs, so nicee! :)
So they're my Janruary favourites, questions? Just comment and I WILL get back A.S.A.P