About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Sarah. And into all things Make-up, hair and anything else girly related! I've watched Youtube videos and read blogs for ages! I'm new to actually doing it, so please, bare with me! xo.

Monday 15 February 2010

A little update...

Where have I been? Sorry. I've been busy recently...but I'm back! And I should have haul up by Wednesday, my Dad is treating me to £50 because my behaviour has got better at school :)
Although, I'm sort of disapointed. No one checks my blog :( I have 2 followers, and I thank you very much! But....yeah. You kinda grasp what I'm on about. Any tips on how to get more followers? Let me know please xx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my blog! And honestly there isn' a formula for getting your blog out there, but the best tried-and-true way is having content that people will want to read! And seeing how your blog is still a baby, it's definitely going to take awhile to build up readership, so don't get disheartened! Most of us started blogging without any followers for the longest time, so it's all part and parcel of starting up, trust me.

    Anyway, that was just my 2 cents. Your blog is coming along great so don't worry! And if you do have time, please stop by my blog and vote for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha, thanks :)
    It's just frustrating isn't it? Ahh well!
    Of course I will vote for you, you can count on it! :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete