About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Sarah. And into all things Make-up, hair and anything else girly related! I've watched Youtube videos and read blogs for ages! I'm new to actually doing it, so please, bare with me! xo.

Wednesday 10 February 2010

January Favourites :)

Hey :) I know this is late, but I'm doing it now otherwise I'll never actually do it! And I should start with January right? I've tried to get a variety, but I had to say the things I'm loving this month! :)

Quick Note: Apoligies for the poor quality of photos :S The lighting in my room is shocking! :(

Necklaces:
Ok, I keep my long necklaces in my wardrobe, and I love 'em! They just make an outfit don't they? They go with absolutely everything, and make your figure nicer :)
Soap & Glory Hand Food:
You may have seen this in my Haul, but I can't get enough! I have the small one and the big one. The small one is in my handbag, since the cold weather makes my hands go quite dry :/ This is heaven! Non-greasy, quick drying, very moisturising and smells great - what more could you want?
The full size one costs £4.50 and the mini one is £2.25, a bargain I must say! I got this with 1/3 off, which is still on at Boots! Go now before the offer runs out, you save so much money! With the 1/3 off the full size one is £2.99, a cool saving of £1.51 and the mini one is £1.49, a wicked saving of 76p! That makes it seem a whole lot better! :)
an extra bonus is that you don't need much, and trust me, you really don't need much. That's the only thing I dont like about the big one, too much comes out but the little one is fine :)
If you smell the tube, you can hardly smell it, but once rubbed in your hands it smells really sweet and marshmallow like. Gorgeus!

False Lash Effect Mascara:
Sorry for the dodgy photo :(

Soap & Glory eau de Soap & Glory Formula 2:
So, as you can tell, I'm a huge S&G fan,I love it! This is their perfume, and its gorgues! I'm awful at explaining smells, so I'll leave you to go have a smell in Boots yourself :)
Look how cute the packaging is, and it's not one of those cheap card boxes, its really sturdy :) The bottle is cute, and not too 'extra' as I like to say ;)
I'ts £15.00 from boots, or if like me, you get it in the 1/3 off sale, it's £10.00 :D

Barry M Nail Paints:

£2.95, Boots or Superdrug. Fab-u-lous! :D These are great, last a long time and the colours are cool :) I have 3. and love 'em all. Sorry for bad quality photo :(

(l-r) 279 Bright Pink, 305 Pink Flamingo, 272 Shocking Pink

There's loads of colours and they're really good! Recomend? Defo :)



Thick Socks:

Not the nicest to look at, I know. But they're so warm! Espiecally when Mother Nature can't make up her mind, 'Snow, wind, rain, make it a bit warmer for a day then go back to freezing? I can't decide!' they're perfect :) Espiecally with Uggs, so nicee! :)

So they're my Janruary favourites, questions? Just comment and I WILL get back A.S.A.P
Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment