About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Sarah. And into all things Make-up, hair and anything else girly related! I've watched Youtube videos and read blogs for ages! I'm new to actually doing it, so please, bare with me! xo.

Monday 8 February 2010

One Word Tag

Ok, to give you more of an understanding in me, I thought I'd do a tag. And it's the 'One Word Tag'


Where's your cell phone: Charger
Your hair: Brunette
Your mother: Amazing
Your father: Funny
Favourite Food: Hmm...
Dream last night: None
Favourite Drink: Umm...
What room are you in: Bedroom
Hobby: Dance
Fear: Loneliness
Where were you last night: Home
Something you aren't: Arrogant
Muffins: Yum!
Wish List Item: Hmmm....
Where did you grow up: London
What are you wearing: Clothes
Your pets: Dog
Friends: Forever
Something your not wearing: Shoes
Fave store: Boots :P
Fave Colour: Pink
Last time you laughed: Today
Best Friend: Joy
Best place you go to over and over: Umm....
Person who e-mails you regulary: Dunno!
Favourite place to eat: Restaurants!

So that was the one word tag! Quite hard y'know! Read it? Well then, consider yourself tagged! ;)

Thanks Guys!
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment