About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Sarah. And into all things Make-up, hair and anything else girly related! I've watched Youtube videos and read blogs for ages! I'm new to actually doing it, so please, bare with me! xo.

Monday 8 February 2010

I've got a blog!

Hey all! Thanks for checking out my blog! Exciting isn't it?

I'm Sarah. I'm 13, in Year 9 and yes, I know what you're thinking, '13? A bit young ain't she?' But don't worry, I'm smart! ;) I'm on my schools 'Able, gifted and Talented list' Lol, so I'm not thick. Ok, so I don't wear foundation and have amazing clothes, but still, I wear make-up and know how to give an honest opinion! I've got plenty of ideas for posts from other blogs and my own. So, fingers crossed all goes well!



Keep the faith,



Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment