About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Sarah. And into all things Make-up, hair and anything else girly related! I've watched Youtube videos and read blogs for ages! I'm new to actually doing it, so please, bare with me! xo.

Wednesday 10 February 2010

Letter Tag =]

Hey this is just a game. You have to answer all the questions but they have to start with the 1st letter from your name. Easy? I hope so!

1. What is your name?: Sarah
2. A four Letter Word: Soft
3. A boy's Name: Samuel
4. A girl's Name: Samantha
5. An occupation: Security camera worker??
6. A color: Strawberry ?
7. Something you wear: Shoes
9. A food: Sweets (:
10. Something found in the bathroom: shampoo
11. A place: Southend
12. A reason for being late: Staring in the mirror too long :P
13. Something you shout: See you later :)
14. A movie title: Simpsons Movie
15. Something you drink: Squash
16. A musical group: Sugababes
17. An animal: snake
18. A street name: Southbury rd
19. A type of car: San Miguel?? Oh wait that's a beer :S
20. The title of a song: Stickwitu PCD

If you read this you're tagged
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment