Saturday, 27 February 2010
Hey guys, today I'm supporting the Barry M Nail Paint in 279 Bright pink. It's probably my favourite nail varnish and is the perfect 'barbie' pink colour. It's flattering on any skintone, and makes a cute daywear colour or a rocking night colour :)
- H&M Earrings
- Barry M Dazzle Dust 27
- Sleek Storm Palette
- Primark Necklace
- Natural Collection eyeshadow
- Barry M Nail Paint in Rasberry
- Natural Collection Lipstick
- Primark Make-Up Bag
Friday, 19 February 2010
I'm fairly disapointed and I'll share with you why...
Ok ignore horrific skin :S Yes, it gets in corners as it claims and lengthens. but it's really not that thick.
And when the offer finishes you will be paying £10.99 for only 6.5ml unlike the huge amount of 13.1ml for that price. BIG difference.
Also, if you hold the wand up to the light you can see the purple on the wand, showing not a lot of mascara is actually on the wand.
If you like long lashes which are not thick, get this. But get it before the offer runs out. It's worth it.
So I was thinking about doing this post, fairly helpful in some cases, and alot of products I recomend. So maybe you could ask for some reviews? 'Hint Hint' ;) So let's go!
1. Ok I'll start with my face. I shower at night on Sunday-Thursday. (I'll either have a bath or a wash on Friday. It's not acctually that good for you to was so much everyday so on Friday I generally just wash. On Saturday I shower in the morning.
Before I shower on a night, I apply Soap & glory's Clean Mary. I leave it on why I'm in the shower and once dried, I wash off before moisturising my body.
2. Then I'll moisturise my body. I either use soap & Glory's Righteous Butter, or (newly bought) Body shop Mango Body Butter. (I use the small butter, 50ml.)
3. Every-other-day I exfoliate in the shower. (It's not good to do this every day, as it can dry out skin.) I use Soap & Glory's Flake Away. I also use the Soap & Glory Clean On Me shower gel. I love Soap & Glory. It's just amazing and ALL their products smell good :)
4. To moisturise my face I use The Body Shop Vitiman C Skin Reviver. It's expensive yes, and very small. You don't necessarily get results straight away, but after a few days it really works :)
5. To remove Make-up, I use Simple Cleansing Wipes. They're good to use, and gentle on the skin.
6. Once or twice a wek, I use Soap & Glorys Fab Pore Intensive Facial Peel. This helps shrink pores and keeps skin baby soft.
7. On my hands (clearly!) and sometimes my elbows I use Soap & Glorys Hand Food. Smells divine, is fast drying and just utterly gorgeus.
I hope this post was helpful! Questions? Comments? Requests? Write Below!
Wednesday, 17 February 2010
Tuesday, 16 February 2010
Monday, 15 February 2010
Although, I'm sort of disapointed. No one checks my blog :( I have 2 followers, and I thank you very much! But....yeah. You kinda grasp what I'm on about. Any tips on how to get more followers? Let me know please xx
Wednesday, 10 February 2010
1. What is your name?: Sarah
2. A four Letter Word: Soft
3. A boy's Name: Samuel
4. A girl's Name: Samantha
5. An occupation: Security camera worker??
6. A color: Strawberry ?
7. Something you wear: Shoes
9. A food: Sweets (:
10. Something found in the bathroom: shampoo
11. A place: Southend
12. A reason for being late: Staring in the mirror too long :P
13. Something you shout: See you later :)
14. A movie title: Simpsons Movie
15. Something you drink: Squash
16. A musical group: Sugababes
17. An animal: snake
18. A street name: Southbury rd
19. A type of car: San Miguel?? Oh wait that's a beer :S
20. The title of a song: Stickwitu PCD
If you read this you're tagged
If you smell the tube, you can hardly smell it, but once rubbed in your hands it smells really sweet and marshmallow like. Gorgeus!
Soap & Glory eau de Soap & Glory Formula 2:
Look how cute the packaging is, and it's not one of those cheap card boxes, its really sturdy :) The bottle is cute, and not too 'extra' as I like to say ;)
Thick Socks:Not the nicest to look at, I know. But they're so warm! Espiecally when Mother Nature can't make up her mind, 'Snow, wind, rain, make it a bit warmer for a day then go back to freezing? I can't decide!' they're perfect :) Espiecally with Uggs, so nicee! :)
So they're my Janruary favourites, questions? Just comment and I WILL get back A.S.A.P
Tuesday, 9 February 2010
Today, I was walking to my friends for a list to dance, and had a quick pop in Boots (My fave! ;) )
I needed make-up wipes, but came out with more! :) So, lets start! :)I got two Simple Cleansing Facial wipes and a S&G Flake Away (Mini) And S&G Hand Food (Full size)
I needed some make-up remover wipes, so had a look round Boots, these were 2 for £4, so I got them. I'm actually using one now! loool! :) And they'er OK. Quite hard to get mascara off, but aren't harsh on my skin so, they're are ok but I wouldn't 100% recommend them!
Soap & Glory Flake Away. AMAZING!! Its practically an exfoliater, and feels like your rubbing sand on your skin. But my skin is so soft! I use this beauty every other day. It's heaven! It smells gawg too! :)
Last product! Soap & Glory's Hand Food. The perfect hand cream in my opinion :) Its not greasy, and smells sweet, of marshmallows :) It dries in like 0.000001 seconds! Lovagee!
So that's mt little haul. Hope you liked it! :)
Monday, 8 February 2010
1 Looking hot
1 And one....Not!
Simple! Got it? Let's get cracking! This editions contenders are Pixie Lott and Lindsay Lohan, So, which one is lookin' hot? There's only one way to find out...FIIIIGGGHHHHHTTT! No, unfortunately, I'm not Harry hill :( Lol, but yep, juding you've already seen the picture below, Pixie Lott is lookin' hot!
I adore Pixie's style. She's really out-going with it and it looks cool. This outfit for example, I believe it was for one of those concert things. Totally forgot what there called! :/ Be honest ladies, if you saw those shorts in a shop, you'd turn your nose up at it. But it really looks good on Pixie. The red wellies keep it down to Earth aswell, an extra bonus! :D A plain black vest top and sunglasses keep it very cool. The bracelets keep it busy and her hair. A simple plait. How amaze is that?
Simple, stylish and lovely. A simple dress and sandals make this comfortable and cool. The bag and cardigan compliment the dressm and this floaty number doesn't make Pixie look like she's had a few too many pies ;) Loveagee!!!!
Umm....where do I start? Number 1- Those leggings and legwarmers? Bin pleasee! Just look. I can't describe that! Ehhhhh!! number 2- an outfit more suited for the bedroom I think...How can you walk in public dressed like that?! And that dark-gothic lipstick? No thanks.....
Opinons? Celebritie's you want me to review? Let me know!
Where's your cell phone: Charger
Your hair: Brunette
Your mother: Amazing
Your father: Funny
Favourite Food: Hmm...
Dream last night: None
Favourite Drink: Umm...
What room are you in: Bedroom
Where were you last night: Home
Something you aren't: Arrogant
Wish List Item: Hmmm....
Where did you grow up: London
What are you wearing: Clothes
Your pets: Dog
Something your not wearing: Shoes
Fave store: Boots :P
Fave Colour: Pink
Last time you laughed: Today
Best Friend: Joy
Best place you go to over and over: Umm....
Person who e-mails you regulary: Dunno!
Favourite place to eat: Restaurants!
So that was the one word tag! Quite hard y'know! Read it? Well then, consider yourself tagged! ;)
I'm Sarah. I'm 13, in Year 9 and yes, I know what you're thinking, '13? A bit young ain't she?' But don't worry, I'm smart! ;) I'm on my schools 'Able, gifted and Talented list' Lol, so I'm not thick. Ok, so I don't wear foundation and have amazing clothes, but still, I wear make-up and know how to give an honest opinion! I've got plenty of ideas for posts from other blogs and my own. So, fingers crossed all goes well!
Keep the faith,