About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Sarah. And into all things Make-up, hair and anything else girly related! I've watched Youtube videos and read blogs for ages! I'm new to actually doing it, so please, bare with me! xo.

Saturday 27 February 2010

My Favourite 8....

Hey guyss hope your having a lovely weekend and it's not as boring as mine :/

I thought I'd do this post as I have nothing to do all day and it's raining as usual :(

I like tag posts and haven't done one in a while, so here we are I've seen this on other blogs and well, there's no time like the present!

8 TV shows I watch:
Everybody Hates Chris :D
Coronation Street
Top Gear
My Wife & Kids
Harry Hill
Alan Carr (Any of his shows, the guy's a legend! )
Simpsons
Any shows on Music Channels

8 Favourite Places To Eat:
Home
My Nan & Grandad's (Aww)
KFC ;)
Prezzo
Pizza hut
Subway
Frankie & Bennys
Pizza Express

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
Dance On Tuesday
Starting GCSE's (I hate some of my subjects!)
Holidays..yay!
Girl Nights Out
Summer!
My Birthday
When I'm Older and I move to Miami ;)
Shopping with my Mum and telling her makeup I love.. Aww :)

8 Things that happened yesterday:
Went to School
Wind blew my school skirt up :|
Walked the dog :)
Facebook
Ate Pasta for dinner
Ate 3 Apples (It's a bad habit...I can't stop eating 'em! :S)
Got My Boots Advantage Card :D
Went to Bed

8 Things on my wishlist
A laptop
A Juicy Couture Bag
MAC Make-up (Although I can't afford it! :( )
Money
A Sony Erricson C905
A TopShop Shopping Spree
A new house for me and my Family! ;) (Fat Chance!)
A River Island Shopping Spree

8 Things I'm Passionate About:
My Family
My Friends
My Dog
Music
Horse-Riding
Make-up
My Home
My SchoolWork

8 Words Or Phrases I use A Lot:
Flip Sake!
Heeey!
Hun
Oh Dang!
Byyyye
Yoo!
Shut Up! ;)
Huh?

8 Places I want To visit:
Miami (Again!)
Haiti (Again!)
Jamaica (Again!)
Grand Cayman (Again!)
Cozumel (Again!0
New York
Australia
California

Now I tag all my lovely followers :) What's your favourite 8?
Sarah xx


2 comments:

  1. Hey, I saw your comment post on SWalkerMakeup's blog and I thought I'd check out your blog :) especially seeing as though you have the best name IN THE WORLD, as do I ;) lol feel free to check out my blog too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha, incredible name ;)
    Thanks for checking out my blog, on my way to check yours now! x

    ReplyDelete